Our company belongs to the Asseco group, the 6th biggest European softwarehouse. We provide services in various European countries delivering unique software solutions for banks among other sectors. We are searching for a
for our Budapest office.
- Leading projects by complying with the scope, the budget and the deadlines. Heading a project team made up of members from different business areas;
- Liaising with the suppliers of projects, coordinating the calls for tenders and signing contracts;
- Preparing the cost-benefit analyses of projects, having them approved and complied with. Responsibility of approval and reporting during the process of monthly statement of expenditure;
- Providing up-to-date information for the Project Sponsor and the involved parties during the progress of the project as regards decisions and risks;
- Making use of his/her IT analyst skills, participating in the preparation of impact assessments, RDDs, test plans, technical specifications, final quality assurance;
- Preparing the project documentation;
- Centralization of all feature requests of the client;
- Responsible for the support of group clients;
- Supporting the sales area;
- Improving project culture within the company, introducing new methods and methodologies;
- Taking part in international, transformation projects.
- University or college degree in the relevant area (IT, economics or technical manager);
- min. 2 years of experience as a project leader in a multicultural environment (preferably at financial institutions)
- Excellent communications skills and ability to cooperate with the top management of the company;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Advanced level English;
- Experience in managing a technical team;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to initiate, perseverance;
- Experience in applications development, effective cooperation with the IT-side.
The ideal candidate:
- enjoys the variety of work;
- is interested and likes learning about the daily operation of different lines of business;
- seeks solution to problems;
- communicates well with the top management and the decision-makers of the company;
- has experience in crisis management;
- can speak Russian and other Slavic languages
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and a great opportunity for professional development. If you are searching for a dynamic international environment, a job where you can expand based on your work experience.