- Defines and plans project lifecycle deployment
- Plan, schedule and track project deliverables, goals, milestones and effort
- Work out test strategy and test concept
- Responsible for test management in all test phases
- Design, develop, run, and document tests
- Continuously look to identify new risks, or changes to existing risks and issues
- Keep contact with the clients
- Common participation on teleconferences
- Follow up on progress, prepare reports
- College or university degree
- Fluency in German and English
- Proven experience in IT software testing management in a multinational environment.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Proactive and communicative personality
- Excellent presentation skills