Project Manager with German knowledge
Our client, a multinational telecommunication company is looking for an experienced, German & English speaking, talented individual with Project Management experience.
- The Project Manager has the lead role and responsibility for planning, controlling and managing small to medium-sized IT and telecommunication (ICT) projects to time, budget, quality, risk, benefit and customer satisfaction.
- Autonomously delivers projects, work packages or sections of large projects/programs on time, function and quality, within budget, enabling the expected business benefit and to the client’s satisfaction, managing issues, risks and dependencies successfully along the way.
- Will assure the implementation of an adequate project organization and governance and manage the Project Team, the Project Board, Stakeholders, Client and Subcontractor relationships.
- Will assure adequate project communication, measures to ensure the quality, management of risks, issues and changes, monitoring of project progress and reporting.
- Will be typically responsible for one or more deliverables, including the financial impact for owned elements (e.g. projects/subprojects/work-streams/milestones) and is expected to be accountable for those elements.
- Will methodically act according to company’s programme and Project Management methodology, which is based on PRINCE2.
- Will input into the project planning process as a member of a bid management team.
- Ability to communicate in German and English (business fluent, oral and written)
- University degree or appropriate technical or professional qualifications
- Certification in a project management methodology (PRINCE2 Practitioner , IPMA Level C or PMI)
- At least 2-3 years experience in Project Management preferably regarding IT and/or Telecommunication projects
- At least 2 years experience with direct customer and supplier contact
- Experience in project structuring and project planning
- Willingness to travel
- Experienced in communication at project management level
- Understanding and experience with adequate financial, business and contractual principles
- Must have developed communication and diplomacy skills with a strong ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships.
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development opportunities
- Stable multinational environment
- Long term career plan
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján