PROJECT MANAGER WITH FLUENT ENGLISH
- Mobilize project team and resources, plan, control, co-ordinate, manage and drive deliveries of standard services and / or customized IT and Telecommunication solutions.
- Manage changes, budget, costs, risks, issues, problems, solutions, escalations.
- Provide appropriate reporting on status to stakeholders including the customer.
- Keep the stakeholders and the customer informed
- Manage service acceptance and handover of delivered solution into In-Life Operation.
- Ownership of order to cash processes of the project
- Own the responsibility for root cause analysis
- Strategic and innovative thinking towards future service, systems and processes strategies
- Take Ownership of process and performance issues and hold others accountable.
- Be able to rectify and take ownership of gaps in process, organise conference calls with relevant parties and seek agreement of who needs to do what and provide assistance and support.
- Manage all service delivery parties internally & externally to ensure performance to objectives, quality & cost targets for the team.
- Typically Bachelor degree, Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- ITIL, PMP, Prince 2, Agile, methodologies accreditations or similar.
- At least 2 years' experience in implementation of complex telecommunication/ IT projects for major customers
- Strong communication skills and effective stakeholder management
- Fluency in English, knowledge of another European language is an advantage
- Use of MS Project, and other typical PM tools
- Knowledge of PM methodologies (Prince2, MPS)
- General knowledge of IT and Telecommunication services relevant to project areas.
- General knowledge of Order to Cash processes
- High level of customer focus