Our partner is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. Our partner integrated array of products and services include instant lottery games, lottery gaming systems, terminals and services, and Internet applications, as well as server-based interactive gaming machines.
For their fast growing development team in Budapest we are looking for a:
Project Manager (Software Development Manager)
I. Position Summary
Manage various size software projects in an existing Lottery system. Responsibilities cover the full software development life cycle from requirements gathering through to deployment of the finished product. Coordinate and participate in the 24/7 technical support of Lottery production systems.
II. Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Guide a team through the requirements gathering, design, coding, documenting and testing phases of software development projects.
- Negotiate and establish project plans, budgets and schedules, and ensure that the team stays on track to those targets.
- Help determine and then enforce shop standards for development and testing activities.
- Monitor and maintain project-related documentation in anticipation of internal and third-party audits.
- Coordinate technical support for production systems on an as-needed basis, which may include weekend or nighttime support. This can involve working with multiple, separately managed technical groups within the company.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members. Review individual performance of team members and mentor their career development.
- Conduct interviews for new staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
III. Position Qualifications
- University or College degree in an IT field or acceptable equivalent demonstrating a solid technical background.
- 6 or more years programming experience, preferably in a large-scale transaction processing or other complex system, is a plus.
- Previous IT management experience (4+ years) required.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where multiple projects must be managed simultaneously.
- Possess valid papers and be available for occasional travel (15%), possibly on short notice, and possibly to foreign locations.
- Gaming business experience a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to technical development as evidenced by continuing education and professional certifications is a plus.
IV. Your Personal Strengths
- Ability to lead and motivate staff
- Careful and detail-oriented work style
- Work well under pressure
- Place value in keeping commitments and achieving high quality results
V. We offer:
- A dedicated team
- Excellent working environment
- Performance-based income
- Fulltime employment
06 1 8833 518