For the European Business Service Centre of our international client in Budapest, we are looking for an experienced
Project Manager (Service Delivery)
PMO is responsible for system deployments and provide support to the business in their major tasks.
- Together with other project managers (PM) and business analysts (BA) you will have to work on several projects touching Strategic Alignment (Service Delivery Infrastructure), Call Centres, Service Partners, Service Centres, SD Supply Chain and Business Development.
- You will plan/design, improve and/or implement processes for the company.
Responsible for data collection from involved parties, systems, managing queries, and following up on metrics.
- Your tasks cover all aspects of those processes from discovery to delivery, including reporting, coordination, training, escalation, problem solving.
- You will be responsible to report achievements to PMO Manager.
- You will coordinate with other PMs in projects, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and other stakeholders
- Your tasks cover to coordinate with the BA responsible for the process catalogue of EMEA SD and provide information accordingly.
- You will work within a team deploying / improving Siebel in several countries.
- You will make assessment with the clients (SD Business Practice Managers, Global Process Owners) and form out the future structure of Business Model or Project.
- You will have to address the questions you may consider having an impact on delivering a system to the business. Assess and manage project risks appropriately.
- You will create training documents related to system and hold training to audience in central locations or in the countries.
- University Degree (MSc)
- Minimum 3 years work experience in: process development, Project and Customer Relation Management, business & system support of ERP or CRM systems like SAP, Oracle, SIEBEL
- Understanding in system architecture and IT concerns
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodology (PMI PMP certificate is an advantage)
- English Advanced Working proficiency level
- International context knowledge, excellent teamwork
- Managerial experience would be a plus even if the job is not at people manager level
- Deliver on time, good communication and reporting
- Ready and able to travel (No VISA limitation within EMEA countries)