- Setting up, managing and further improving the demand management process with the customer
- Overall project consolidation including consolidated project and demand reporting towards the customer
- Roadmap planning, overall budget management and forecasting.
- Managing risks and escalations related to above
- Communication and implementation of process changes and improvements, task and measures resulting from status reporting meetings with the customer, and budgeting and forecasting decisions to the responsible IT project managers.
- Managing demands coming from or requiring activities by another TelIT solution. Consolidation and analysis of these demands, assignment of these demands to the responsible solution internal functional project managers/teams or cross solution
- At least 5 years of experience managing complex, full cycle IT implementation projects preferably in an IT environment focused around SAP FI.
- At least 2 years of experience in a line management position reporting line to upper management.
- Experience working in English language work environment.
- Experience in Telco industry a benefit.
- Project management in complex IT and project environments (multi-system, multi-supplier, multi-cultural, multi-location)
- Strong communication and presentation skills especially also on an upper management level
- Risk and escalation management in complex IT and project environments and a demanding customer.
- Intercultural and English language skills on a professional conversational level required. German knowledge is an advantage.
- Certificate of good-conduct.