If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
PROJECT MANAGER PROCESS ENGINEERING
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University Degree in Engineering or similar
- Mid-term professional experience in a similar function in automotive industry
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical design (machine assembly equipment)
- Very good project management skills
- Very good knowledge of the function of sensors, PLC controls and test systems
- Experience in processing of explosive materials is an advantage
- Good FMEA know-how and basis business knowledge
- Good communication and negotiation ability
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English in written and spoken; basic command of German beneficial
- Analytical thinking, service orientation, ability to work under pressure, assertive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Definition and launch of new inflator production lines including the abidance of project time schedule as well as investment budget and ramp up plan of new assembly lines
- Assure the planning of key data (e.g. investment, labor cost, output, facilities) for new inflator lines as well as the adherence of business plan and quality targets
- Support the process engineering group in designing new inflator production processes as well as the product engineering group with production related product design requirements
- Create process FMEA as base for line specifications
- Assure the adherence of regulations regarding explosive materials
- Support the Purchasing Department for assembly line price negotiations
- Inform potential line suppliers about the specific product, inflator production lines and hence evaluate resulting quotes
- Support new assembly line projects in other inflator operation plants and regions (Europe, Americas, Asia)