- Managing product related transfer projects and other site or global projects in various themes;
- Coordinating multidisciplinary project teams and their members;
- Preparing GANTT (MS Project) schedules/action plans, monitoring the progress of activities, reporting deviations, making corrective actions to recover and supporting team members in problem solving;;
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions;
- Achieving operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
- Contributing to company cultural change by being pioneer in continuous improvement.
- Relevant university degree (economic, technical, pharmaceutical, chemical);
- At least 3 years experience in project and/or change management;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills, ability to handle diverse situations and manage multiple projects;
- Strong verbal and presentation skills;
- Must be able to communicate and influence change in process methods;
- Root cause analysis, problem solving and negotiations skills
- Fluency in English, excellent knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
- Knowledge of project management systems (e.g. PMI and Prince 2).
In case you are interested in the above position, please apply online by uploading your professional English CV and 1 reference project with 3 templates (dummy data is accepted): http://job.teva.hu
- Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen) experience.
- Stable multinational environment;
- Competitive salary and benefit package;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.