Project Manager on infrastructure field
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Leads larger and/or more business-critical projects or leads international projects
- Is responsible for obtaining or initiating the project, planning and controlling of the project budget.
- Sets priorities for resources, plans and manages technology and human resources.
- May lead a few complex projects at the same time.
- Performs project audit.
- Selects optimal solutions and identifies risks early in order to prevent them.
- Introduces best practices in order to improve performance.
- Manages external and internal participants, is the primary point of contact for the client in the project.
- Develops project management standards, methods and processes.
- Communicates intensively with all the stakeholders of the project.
- Is familiar with and applies a broad variety of project management and planning methods, negotiation, facilitation, consultation, audit and functional/change management techniques, knows the business processes and practice well.
- Manages resources in a reasonable way; strives for the achievement of optimal resource utilization and transparent planning.
- Observes the instruction, escalation and reporting order according to the governance framework.
- Carries out standard and ad-hoc reporting obligations on time and in high quality.
- Manages the professional development of the members of the team in order to ensure the availability of competencies necessary for providing service; makes proposals concerning training and development to the responsible manage; motivates the staff to develop themselves and participate in training courses.
- An exceptional track record of delivering large-scale, high value projects successfully at a country or global level
- Experience of IT Low voltage projects (structural cabling, entry systems, CCTV systems, etc)
- Experience of structuring, running and managing complex infrastructure projects in specific technical areas, such as office fit-out work, data centers and networks
- Proven ability in leadership, managing a diverse range of technical resources
- Good collaboration / communication skills
- The flexibility to travel
- At least 3 years experience as IT Project Manager or as Office fit-out Project Manager
- MS Project, Office, Word, Visio knowledge
- Advanced, fluent English knowledge
- Certificate of good-conduct
- Architect / building electrical / building engineering qualifications (min College degree)
- Property or Facility Management knowledge
- Project management certificate (PMP, Prince2, IPMA B)
- University IT degree
- At least intermediate German language knowledge
- ITIL V3 exam
We offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging work
- Pleasant working atmosphere
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV referring to the position to: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015-974
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.