On behalf of our multinational partner in Budapest, who is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, we are looking for:
Project Manager - Marketing & Language services
Purpose of role: The role is essentially to organize the creation of the source material in close partnership with the Product Managers based in the UK and the US, as well as to schedule and track translation projects and to lead the project team to ensure delivery within budget, and to agreed schedule and quality.
- Work with the global marketing team to develop International English language version and liaise with European product managers to agree localised content.
- Manage the translation/localisation projects tracking and reporting on costs and adherence to schedule and highlighting any issues to the Line Manager and/or the customer in a proactive and timely fashion
- Work with the project team to quantify and secure resources to ensure projects are delivered to cost, time and quality targets and to ensure problems are identified early and solved in a timely fashion
- Continuously monitor and review production processes and, with the project team, implement improvements that will result in improved turn round times, decreased costs of production and/or improved employee satisfaction
- Work closely with the relevant Client Manager(s), providing status information as required
- Provide work outlooks to enable operational resource planning, entering planning and budget information and metrics on project planning software as required
- Compile and present project performance data at internal monthly review
- Ensure third-party suppliers work within their SLA and deliver as agreed.
- Several years experience in creating marketing communications collaterals in multiple languages and possess a solid understanding of the briefing, design, copywriting, translation, print production and printing process.
- Experienced in working with marketing service agencies and be able to effectively brief, evaluate results and implement process improvements when necessary.
- Several years experience in Project Management in a client-facing role, preferably within a translation/localisation or similar environment
- Experienced in implementing brand identity guidelines.
- Fluent level of English
Our client offers:
- Great opportunity to building up a career
- International environment
- Competitive salary
Please send your detailed CV - with the PJ5191 reference number in the subject of the letter to Daniel Dervaderics with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.Tasks: