Project Manager (Installation of production Lines)
New FMGC Production Plant
Location: Budapest, Hungary
To manage installation of production lines of a "Feminine Hygiene Product" production plant. This function would start from the selection of Contractor through to execution and close out stages of the project. This is a Project based assignment reporting to the Owner's Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare project brief working with stakeholders and the Program Manager.
- Prepare feasibility/ conceptual cost estimate for the project.
- Develop the Project Execution Strategy including design development, procurement, installation, startup of production and packaging machines
- Prepare project schedule
- Follow up with installation
- Start up and shake down of the installed equipment
- Wrap-up and handover to Operations.
3 years of experience.
Experience in working with converting Lines would be of advantage.
Degree in Engineering.
Project Management Skills
- Interest in new technology
- Problem solving skill
- Ability to manage complexity of installing new facilities in a running factory.
- Knowledge of the norms and rules in Hungary
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Basic knowledge of cost estimation
Demonstrated capability to work effective in multifunctional teams, influential in engaging and leading people for project execution.
Effectively understand customer's and overall project needs from a technical, business and environment standpoint.
Set clear priorities and own results.
- English: proficiency level to be able to effectively interact in meetings and conference calls with people from different geographies.
- Hungarian: to interact with Contractor.
Above average market rate for the right candidate.
SD Projects Ltd is a specialist Project Management and Sustainability Consulting Company with offices in Egham (UK) and Guangzhou (China).
The selected candidate will be employed by SDPL and seconded to the Client for the duration of the project.
For more info contact to the e-mail address below.