Tilti Systems is one of the leading providers of language and localization services in the European region and serves customers from all parts of the Continent. We have branches in Vienna, London and Riga. Our regular staff includes project managers, translators, interpreters and proofreaders, as well as DTP specialists and programmers. Our team’s objective is to carry out your wishes as quickly as possible using state of the art technologies, to the highest possible quality and on competitive terms.
To support our team in Budapest, we are currently looking for a new
PROJECT MANAGER FOR GERMAN CUSTOMERS (TRANSLATION INDUSTRY)
As project manager you accompany orders from the inquiry, the execution, to the final delivery. You are in regular contact with our clients and are their central contact person for all matters concerning the project. You will also be in contact with our potential clients based in Germany and elsewhere in Europe.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Translation project management for German and other clients
- Calculation and preparation of quotes
- Coordination of project work flows, project delivery and invoice issue
- Customer service per e-mail and on the phone
- Call customers to introduce our services and follow up requests
- Close cooperation with translators, DTP- and CAT- experts
- Maintain and update customer information on our database
- Interaction with key internal departments, including translation of key marketing messages
- Assisting team and manager with ad hoc projects as required
Requirements (Your profile):
- University degree, preferable in economics, communication or marketing
- Native level German, very good English (additional language skills are appreciated)
- previous customer service experience (international experience beneficial)
- Ability to work under time pressure as well as to set priorities
- Client-oriented way of work
- Good organizational skills
- Basic economic skills and knowledge in cost calculation (preparation of quotes)
- Well-versed with MS-Office programs
- Communicative and resilient personality and a team player
If you are interested, please send your application, including your CV to the e-mail address below.
We offer a pleasant work environment within a friendly and supportive team.
Working time: Full-time work