Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. A new company that has joined the extrusion businesses of Sapa and Hydro. Together we are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems and precision aluminium tubing. We have 23,000 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally.
About AXPRESS: Sapa Group has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Sapa Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX v2012 globally.
Project Manager Finance ERP
Finance related sub projects to be managed:
- COA: changing existing Chart of Accounts within Sapa globally
- Finance Plus: it is a limited scope Dynamics AX ERP implementation to run Finance and Requisition to Pay business processes integrated with various legacy Order to Cash systems
- Management of ERP deployment using Sapa Shared Services implementation methodology (based on Prince 2) and standards set by the Project Controlling and PMO organizations.
- Rollout of deployments
- Improve the existing project deployment methodology in order to facilitate and streamline roll out approach to reach the overall project target: in time and on budget
- Projects are on scope; on timeline and within budget
- Business Stabilization metrics are met within 3 months after Go-Live
- Project financials and controls (time allocation, documentation) are constantly up to date
- Proven work experience as project manager: in managing ERP implementation project by covering finance modules and multiple locations and by managing project team of 10+ persons
- College or University degree (Finance & Accounting / IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Knowledge of project management methodology, PRINCE2 is highly preferred
- Has solid knowledge in Finance & Accounting
- Is familiar with MS Dynamics AX finance modules (2012 or 2009)
- Knows ERP systems general architecture
- Has broad understanding of finance functions (in scope of ERP systems), like:Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members
- Willingness to travel (1 travel per month: Europe)
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése