If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
- Supporting the SSC management team in implementation of the project on time, on budget, on quality
- Coordinating and supporting the team leads, SMEs, managers
- Creating and executing project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Suggesting areas for improvement in financial processes
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Communicating to the SSC management, project team and affiliates
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- You have University/College degree focusing on economics (specialization of finance or procurement is an advantage)
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- You must have 3 – 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Reviewing the SLA based on the actual finance operation under the project umbrella
- Making suggestions on changes / upgrades
- Coordinating the update process with Finance operation and with the affiliates
- You have experience in service transition
- You have strong understanding of SAP processes
- You have outstanding project management and planning approach
- You have excellent problem solving and strong communication skills
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.