Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.04.09.
Hirdetés azonosító: 633429
On behalf of our world-wide multinational Client which has an SSC in Budapest, we are currently looking for employees in Project Manager position.
Project Manager (English and Spanish and Portuguese)
- Deliver able to time, cost & quality.
- Estimate project activities.
- Create & maintain project plans.
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies.
- Monitor & control standard complexity projects.
- Able to manage a team of professionals, and to set their objectives.
- Deal with stakeholders, customers and suppliers, specific to project needs.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships to assist current and future delivery.
- College or University degree (Project Management, Issue Management, Risk Management)
- 7+ years relevant experience of project delivery (i.e. project leadership, responsibility and accountability).
- Typically has experience of owning many smaller projects over a number of years.
- Familiar with, but not necessarily accredited in, a formal Project Management methodology such as Prince Foundation, 6 Sigma or APMP. Has received formal training and can apply the knowledge to specific project circumstances with coaching and direction from more senior project personnel.
- Delivered Projects and Programs for High Volume MPLS across the globe, LAN and IP Telephony integration (Cisco or Avaya).
- Dynamic and fast changing work environment
- Continuous training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent location and high standard office
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.