Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Project Manager, Business Applications
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the timely and smooth execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Conduct assessments in order to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Enforce/ improve project methodology guidelines
- 3+ years experience in similar role as Project Manager
- Experience in a multinational IT environment (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong multinational IT knowledge
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Multi country project management experience prefered
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PRINCE2 (preferred), Agile Project Management methodologies (advantage)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.