Project Manager [BAX-PM01]
For our multinational Partner operating in language industry we are looking for a Project Manager who will primarily focus on Office and Production projects.
- Close cooperation with the other Collaterals Project Manager and the Marketing Store Manager
- Organizing the creation of the source material in close partnership with the Product Managers based in the UK and the US, schedule, track and ensure the quality and costs of the translated material.
The position will be based in Budapest but some travel to the UK will be required, including an initial 8 weeks for training at the start of employment.
- University or College Degree (ideally in marketing communications)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in working with marketing service agencies and be able to effectively brief, evaluate results and implement process improvements when necessary
- Experience in creating marketing communications collaterals in multiple languages and possess a solid understanding of the briefing, design, copywriting, translation, print production and printing process
- Experience in implementing brand identity guidelines
- Self-confident, possess good diplomatic skills, comfortable juggling the demands of multiple projects and have excellent attention to detail
- Able to maintain focus and attention to detail with a workload that has a high degree of repetition
- Comfortable working on collaterals for technical products
- Highly organised, able to handle pressure, possess a strong customer service ethos, and capable of dealing with people from a broad range of cultural backgrounds.
- Keen financial sense (tracking budgets, costs of services etc)
- PC literacy in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Willingness to travel
Fluency in other language