Project Manager/APQP Ko-ordinator
A Global Leader: Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. PRIDGEON & CLAY KFT. is located in Apostag, Hungary, a short 10 kilometers from Dunaújváros. Acquired by Pridgeon & Clay in 2001, our Hungarian facility has over 10,000 square meters of manufacturing space.
Mission: The Project Manager/ APQP Coordinator will manage the successful launch of new products in an exemplary manner according to the company policies while meeting or exceeding our customer requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a project management environment
- The ability to coordinator multiple projects and drive on-time completion of programs
- Excellent problem-solving, communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and collaboration skills
- The ability to perform projects with a high degree of detail
- Exceptional professional attributes that include self-motivation, dependability, and confidentiality
- The ability to build effective work relationships
- A high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- An excellent work record, including attendance
Outstanding candidates will possess the following Desired Requirements:
- Previous experience in the automotive industry
- A high level of proficiency using Microsoft Project
- A working knowledge of the APQP process desired
- Strong technical skills
The Primary Activities of the APQP Coordinator Include:
- Work with customers to clearly define and document goals and objectives of new product launches.
- Identify and communicate risks of launch plans, and then communicate risk to management.
- Ensure launch due dates for critical path items are communicated to the APQP team.
- Create and manage project timelines and provide timing plan and project status updates, to customers per their requests and/or requirements.
- Forecast monthly profit and loss on tooling projects for the company financial statements.
- Develop a justification summary and corrective action with input from the launch team for management review and approval if budgets are to be exceeded.
- Issue Kick Off and Engineering Change notices for other Plants.
- Complete Cost Analysis Form
- Record actual PPAP submission dates and update PPAP Metrics.
- Collect Capability Run Check sheet and organize in Project Folder. Take appropriate action from the results of the Capability run regarding timeline and Metrics (additional prove out runs, orders in system, updates to timeline).
- Organize and track on-time production and shipping of early parts, dies, gauges, and PPAP packages.
Organize and maintain project files to make sure files are up to date and accurate.
- Provide necessary, accurate, and timely feedback of all pertinent information to co-workers and management.