The company is owned by the NKT Group Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen Stock.
Currently we are looking for
Group Indirect Procurement
Global Indirect Procurement is on a transformation journey from a project driven organization to a customer focused business partner servicing our sales entities and our cross functional corporate departments.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President & CFO based in Brøndby, Denmark, Group Indirect Procurement is managing the strategic development of all indirect procurement categories in Nilfisk-Advance accounting for roughly € 150 million.
As Project Manager you will drive selected projects and take an active part in project implementation and stakeholder management. On sub-category level you will lead and act as Project Manager according to your qualifications.
You will also take active part in continuously improving and developing our tools and processes covering spend and supplier analysis using our spend visibility tool and supply market intelligence. You will report to the Director of Indirect procurement at the HQ in Denmark with indirect reference to the Senior Category Manager team.
You will become part of a strong global Procurement office with a highly skilled Project Management team, with focus on execution power and seamless implementation.
You have a natural business mind-set supported by a:
• Master or Bachelor Degree from a Business School or University (University degree or similar)
• Experience in project management
• Strong feel for numbers
• Analytical instinct that tells you if an answer is within reasonable range
• High integrity when dealing with vendors and stakeholders
• Experience with sourcing and procurement is an advantage but not a prerequisite
• High user knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
As a person you are characterized by:
• An outgoing nature and high level of energy
• A positive mindset and your ability to create relationships
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and working in a team
Furthermore, you are fluent in English which is the corporate language.
• Minor travel activity is expected, but personal flexibility is of essence when working in a changing project oriented environment.