- Supporting the Enabling Business Partner managers in their project and partner management activities.
- Developing and improving project reporting templates, following up on project reporting deliverables with project managers, consolidating project status reports tor the Enabling BPM(s).
- Consolidating demand status and incident reports and preparation of status overviews for the Enabling BPM(s)
- Supporting the Enabling BPM(s) in the preparation of regular meetings with the customer (documentation, reports)
- Supporting roadmap planning and forecasting process
- Administration of regular meetings of the EBPM organization incl. preparation, protocol, maintaining open items list.
- Supporting communication of EBPM(s) into the TelIT GSO organization.
- At least 2 years of experience in a PMO / project management support role ideally in IT related projects
- Experience working in German language work environments
- Intermediate English and German knowledge
- First experience in project management a benefit
- Experience in Telco industry a benefit
- First project management skills and/or previous experience in a PMO position in an IT related project environment
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Experienced in project reporting methodologies and tools
- Strong communication skills also on management level
- Certificate of good-conduct