On behalf of Our multinational client we are looking for a new member for the following position:
- Lead the most complex or critical engineering projects.
- Be the owner of the APQP process (process planning, production line planning, PPAP, Run at Rate, SOP, etc…)
- Provide leadership and support of project engineering team.
- Coordinate activities with different organization members (purchasing, product development, program management, production, quality, etc…).
- Facilitate and mediate team problems and guide interaction between team members.
- Provide regular feedback to team members.
- Follow up on open projects.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience in similar position, if possible in the automotive industry.
- Ability to work independently, to stay on top of current business conditions to prioritize projects, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Fluent English is a must, negotiational level of German is highly appreciated.
Place of work: Veszprém county