Our multinational partner is one of the major ice cream manufacturers. We’re searching for a
Project Engineer (Food Production Development)
to its team.
- Planning, delivering and controlling project works (projects for manufacturing line development),
- coordination and control of technical and technological requirements,
- supervising of financial and technical plans and schedule of projects,
- cooperation with suppliers and subcontractors,
- managing the technical team responsible for the project work,
- reporting (progress reports, fulfilment documentation).
- University or Technical College degree in engineering (electrical, mechanical),
- minimum of 1 year experience in project management in a manufacturing environment (FMCG, Automotive),
- fluency in English and Hungarian,
- competent in computer skills,
- Automation and AutoCAD knowledge is a plus.
- You can be part of the change agenda in the factory and of an international network of engineers within the company,
- you can use all your engineer creativity and out of the box idea,
- you can have extensive career opportunities in other factories and countries in Europe,
- you can lead projects and coach people on the job.
Location: Veszprém megye
To apply: send your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése