Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with people, who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care, wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 8,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
position in Nyírbátor Site.
who will be the part of our Project Management Team. The Team runs projects with high business impact and challenging deadlines. Your main responsibility will be to coordinate and manage different projects, hereunder material and design changes as well as quality investigations.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- leading and participating in various material and design change projects,
- preparing projects economical, resource and risk management wise before the execution,
- creating business case, time and resource plan,
- communicating status and progress to stakeholders and reporting to Management and Steering Committee,
- ensure proper testing and validation based on statistical approach,
- ensure appropriate change control method and documentation on the changes,
- arranging and coordinating material tests with production (booking, tracking etc.),
- participating in problem solving during material screening both technical wise and process wise,
- ensuring raw data validity and information sharing between departments,
- follow up on stock and manage transition between suppliers and their materials during the changes,
- participating in Material Integration process development,
- responsible for planning, executing and follow up on own projects,
- responsible for establishing and managing suitable project teams,
- responsible of following Material Change guidelines in the projects and documentation in Change Request system,
- responsible of executing projects at a given time and speed to ensure compliance with Global Operations Plan,
- ensure compliance to relevant regulatory requirements and quality standards,
- ensuring successful completion of project within budget,
- focus on back order during the entire project time.
- Engineer or Technical degree in college/ university degree,
- fluent in spoken and written English,
- thrive and motivated by working in a production and project environment,
- proactive and have a result oriented approach to your work,
- open, flexible and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues,
- knowledge to Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Sharepoint etc..
- structured data and result oriented,
- good communication and problem solving skills,
- able to handle stressful situations,
- having a great communication and motivated in problem solving,
- team-player, who co-operates well with colleagues,
- able to travel approximately 20 days yearly,
- have holistic view,
- open-minded person.
- good experience in project management – 2-3 years is preferred,
- certain experience in international, cross-functional and cross-cultural, complex environment,
- experience with Medical device production.
- a challenging and satisfying job for a talented engineer,
- a position in a strong International company which is dynamically growing,
- opportunity for further development in areas of Engineering and Project management,
- cooperation with proactive and result-oriented project engineer/manager teams,
- motivated and committed colleagues working in a positive and informal atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter by clicking on the Apply button below, and select Planner position on the page until 10th April 2015!