We are looking for Project Engineer for our aluminum producer multinational partner to Székesfehérvár.
Aim of the role:
A Microsoft project engineer will be responsible for supporting Shared Service Infrastructure projects globally by participating in the Infrastructure strategy development and execution process.
- 5+ years IT engineering experience in Microsoft infrastructure environment – preferably in an enterprise environment
- Work experience with the following tools is required: Windows 2008/2012 server, Win7 client, AD, DNS, Office 365, System Center family, Virtualization
- Good understanding of network infrastructure (LAN, WAN, WIFI)
- Good command of technical English - oral and written (Mandatory)
- Any technology specific IT certification is an advantage (e.g.: Microsoft, VMware, Cisco...)
- Msc or Bsc degree in IT engineering
- At least 2 years of experience gained in a multinational environment
- Willingness to travel abroad (30%)
- Solid project management capability
- Customer oriented team player
- ITIL/Prince2 knowledge
- Experience in acting as project resource
|IT / Informatika|