RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world – well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol Finish and Vanish.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relent-less drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and Hygiene Company? This is your chance to join our team in Tatabánya in the following position:
- Manage X-trim projects (optimization of production processes)
- Manage Squeeze projects and activities (cost optimization of product's packaging)
- Waste management, data collection and reporting related the reason of waste
- Work out process optimum plans and be involved in the execution
- Work on any task which is generated by production need in line with Production Improvement
- Managing technician to realization of line improvement
- University or college degree (technical orientation is an advantage)
- Kaizen and Lean knowledge
- Min. 1-2 year experience at continuous improvement
- Min. 1-2 year experience at multinational company
- Fluent English and Hungarian (both written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Development in an international environment in an expansive company from FMCG sector
If you are interested in the position please send your English and Hungarian CV and your motivation letter to the email address below.
Reckitt Benckiser Tatabánya Kft.
2800 Tatabánya, Fatelepi u. 15.