Project Engineer (T07)
Komárom-Esztergom megyei cég megbízásából keresünk
- Responsible for managing the implementation of new products, transfers and/or engineering changes;
- Manage projects assigned to assure timing, CAPEX, product cost and quality targets are achieved in the plant;
- Manage multiple projects and must provide support to the quality, manufacturing, financial and maintenance group;
- Be a strong and visible group leader/facilitator who communicates clearly and frequently with all members of the organization involved about a project implementation;
- Have a strong Quality System knowledge and orientation;
- Use the project management philosophy. Principal challenge is to lead cross functional teams to achieve project goals according to NPI and Operational procedures;
- S/he prepares the documentations for regular review between project phases and milestones as required by the related procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing skills;
- Knowledge of various computer programs including
- Microsoft Project Planner, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other related computer software programs;
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others with enthusiasm and drive;
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to understand complex projects.