Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment. For their office in South Norway, we are now looking for Project Engineers to join the winches project team.
- Overall responsibility for projects related to assigned products;
- Mechanical design of various winch-related equipment using 3D modeling (Inventor);
- Continuously following regulations and regulatory requirements;
- Actively participating in/leading product authorization, licensing and all required legal procedures;
- Preparation of technical documentation for production and procurement;
- Supervision of suppliers;
- Participating in equipment sales meetings;
- Participate in project meetings internally and externally;
- Final inspection and testing of equipment at suppliers.
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage;
- background in civil engineering / engineering (Experience from the offshore industry or engineering industry as well as experience as project manager is desirable);
- Significant expertise in mechanical design, experience with 3D CAD tools, preferably Inventor;
- Great technical and practical skills;
- good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Organized, quality conscious personality, motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Standard Norwegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – some traveling involved occasionally.