On behalf of our international partner we are looking for candidates to the position of Project Engineer
Leads large and/or complex and/or multiple operational engineering projects, with particular focus of introduction of new products into the factory (NPI), from initiation through to completion. Manages the project timeline, task definitions, progress reporting, and communication for engineering projects. Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Leads the implementation of complex and/or large and/or multiple engineering projects, understanding and driving regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (e.g. regulatory requirements surrounding ISO9000, ISO14000, AS9100, TUV).
- Establishes and maintains up to date the project plan, and shares it with the project stakeholders and contributors.
- Leads project (readiness) meetings, drives corrective actions to insure project success.
- Insure project stays on track and escalates potential issues early on, to get proper support, resources.
- Is the main interface to the customer, from the technical and overall project management point of view
- In conjunction with project, implements best practices for equipment/manufacturing layout for maximum efficiency and cycle time optimization.
- Leads complex projects relating to new technical developments and processes.
- Controls project budget.
- Provides engineered solutions to complex equipment problems
- Delivers quotes for projects including new equipment costs, labor, maintenance costs, etc.
- During project implementation, leads the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout, and process changes and/or corrective actions.
- Assesses manufacturing and engineering capabilities; identifying and suggesting solutions for any immediate need or enhancements.
- Provide ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Drives proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
- Assist Design Engineers with Design for Manufacture issues.
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience in the introduction of new products (NPI) in the factory is preferred
- Relevant work-related experience required in engineering or project management related discipline.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése email address.