We are looking for
within a frame of our growing multinational company.
Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
About the department
SVS Project Management Team has a role of managing and leading global projects for forced material changes, quality and trouble shooting, cost reduction, second source and range care projects. The team consists of 24 members located globally at many sites (Humlebæk, Tatabánya, Nyírbátor, and Zhuhai).
Now we are looking for a new Project Coordinator to strengthen our team in Nyírbátor.
- Supporting local, international and complex projects,
- preparing, supporting and performing screening tests, validations in regards to SVS projects
- coordinating with other functions on testing, data analysis, lead in and lead out of items,
- coordinating with other functions on stock levels and scrapping,
- supporting successful completion of projects within scope, schedule and budget by running tests, collecting, analysing and presenting data,
- analysing the performance of available machines, tools and other technical assets, support their changes by planning and physical execution,
- collecting and supplying data to report status, KPIs, risks and issues completed data analysis to the relevant project engineer/leader,
- contributing to general competence development and knowledge sharing in the department,
- participating in development and maintenance of procedures and instructions relevant to SVS Project Management.
- Engineering or technical degree preferably
- strong English skills (both verbal and written),
- some degree of International experience,
- able to travel approximately 10-15 days yearly,
- knowledge to Excel, Word, Notes, Power Point, etc,
- knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD/Solidworks is an advantage.
If you have structured data and result oriented with holistic business view, and great communication and problem solving skills, and you are able to handle stressful situations, and also a goodteam-player, who co-operates well with colleagues, you are the perfect candidate.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.