This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies as an Project Coordinator - French speaking.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- Supporting launches by processing of all tasks covered in process.
- Responsible for development, documentation and publication of relevant business processes plus supply the required systems within the service area.
- Supporting operational customer service units by regular, structured review and processing of subjects from the in-life operation.
- Supports the management of the organisational process interfaces by developing suitable Quality Agreements.
- May also be responsible for sales development, administration and securing of the implementation of the generic Sales processes.
- Takes care of the process interface between Customer Service and the respective Sales channels to secure controls flow of information (time, cost, quality). May also control and check invoicing associated with service delivery.
- Fluent French and English knowledge
- 1 year of relevant work experience, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- To be able to manage service processes
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities