Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
We are currently looking for talented individuals for the position of
- Implement Unisys policies and procedures to ensure proper contract set-up in system to properly classify contract by revenue recognition type.
- Participate in team meetings, quarterly contract reviews as required.
- Facilitate internal and program control processes: implement requirements, responsibilities, revenue recognition requirements and develop financial reporting package.
- Analyze balance sheet and generate invoices; understand and can explain variation with regard to monthly actuals.
- Communicate issues and escalate potential problems to financial management and regional financial management as appropriate. Ensure no surprises occur such as adjustment beyond post close or out of period adjustment.
- Analyze key metrics, support monthly financial reviews, engage teams and advise Project Management in decision making
- BA or BSc in Finance or Accounting
- Fluency in English and in one of the following other languages: German or French or Italian or Spanish
- Proven track record of recent 3.5 years’ experience in finance and accounting handling the following: internal controls, financial reporting and managing expenses and finances.
- Project accounting/management experience with a track record of increasing responsibility preferred.
- PSA, WebIntelligence, Scores knowledge preferred
- US GAAP knowledge preferred
- Experience in Global Account preferred
If you would like to join us, please register on our website or via the mail below and write the position’s name into the subject field.