COMAC MEDICAL is a Full Service CRO/ SMO providing a broad network of clinical research sites in the best healthcare institutions across Central and Eastern Europe. Due to our successful development we are looking for our new projects in Hungary for highly motivated and responsible candidates for the position of:
- Preparation, maintenance and archiving of the study related and investigator office files;
- Assisting the CRA/s activities, incl. home bases assistance and supporting to the CRA in monitoring activities according to company SOPs;
- Follow-up and completion of tasks distributed by the supervisor;
- Completion of weekly/monthly project-specific trackers;
- Provision of logistic support to the monitors;
- General and project-specific correspondence;
- Translation activities;
- Handling of the documents generated/collected during the sites visits;
- University degree in Medical and/or Life Sciences is preferable;
- Responsible, pro-active, well-organized, team player;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Very good computer literacy;
- Ability to work from home;
- Willingness to expand his/ her professional expertise;
- Previous experience is preferable.
The Company Offer:
- Job-specific training;
- Work for successful international company, excellent career development opportunity in a perspective professional field;
- Very competitive remuneration package;
- Additional benefits related to work performance.
The Assigned Country: Hungary
If you are interested in such an opportunity please send your CV and a cover letter in English describing why your experience and skills make you a good candidate for this position to the email address below.
Only short listed candidates with the enclosed cover letter will be contacted for interviews.