Our company belongs to the Asseco group, the 6th biggest European softwarehouse. We provide services in various European countries delivering unique software solutions for banks among other sectors. We are searching for a
for our Budapest office.
- Organization, moderation and post-processing of meetings and workshops
- Tracking and monitoring of project activities/ action item lists
- Creating management presentations and status reports
- Consolidation of project documentation
- Quality assurance of project documentation
- Project related communication
- Support of key projects
- General support of Project Management Office
Required skill/ knowledge:
- Deep knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Fluency in English. Additional languages, particularly Russian and other Slavic tongues, would be an asset
- University Degree
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Knowledge of PMI methodic - nice to have
Expected personal competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Structured thinking
- Ability to get things done
- At ease with working in an international environment.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary and a great opportunity for professional development. If you are searching for a dynamic international environment, a job where you can expand based on your work experience then this job is for you.