Hungary (+36) • Budapest
Description of position:
The Project Administrator supports the company's sales organization in preparing, validating and maintaining accurate and auditable record databases / files for contracts
• Creates, maintains and close the Contract Folder.
• Ensures projects are registered in applications to allow labour claiming and revenue booking.
• Registers external suppliers orders for accounts payable and triggers supplier invoices payment.
• Tracks, monitors and reports project financial status frequently to responsible management. Initiates corrective actions, where actual deviate from plan. Updates cost and revenue accordingly.
• Updates cost and revenue accordingly.
• Performs final billing and invoicing reconciliation, closes contract in the contract registration tool and ensures settlement of all the accounts.
• Utilize foreign language skills while engaging and cultivating relationships with Sellers, Business Partners and a variety of the company's functions.
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: Fluent
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a multi-lingual / multi-cultural environment
• Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
• Shared Service Center experience in O2C (order to cash) post-sales or billing/invoicing functions
Fluent English knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: