- Learning new technologies, programming languages,
- Development and implementation of models, strategies and analytical tools for facilitating the decision-making in stock trading,
- Risk modelling and evaluating of real-time bonds,
- Effectiveness analysis, correction and improvement of these models,
- Making model documentation,
- Understanding of financial areas,
- Daily cooperation with traders.
- MSc or PhD degree in the fields of mathematics, physics, statistics or IT,
- Excellent mathematical modelling, statistical knowledge,
- Fluent English knowledge,
- Basic programming skills (Matlab, C ++, Java, Perl or other languages),
- Knowledge in functional languages and databases is an advantage,
- Accurate, precise work,
- Openness to new technologies.
- Training in programming,
- International environment, modern office building,
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits.