Why Viacom International Media Networks? Sure, you will have challenging tasks, responsibilities and freedom for your ideas, just like in other companies – but the difference is in the details. At Viacom International Media Networks you are not only bringing in your personal Know How, but also your individual passion. Since we all share a love for great stories, we have gathered the best storytellers and committed ourselves to bringing the best possible stories to our audience all across the world. In the pursuit of telling all the new stories as well as the loved classics, we have grown to become the largest media network in the world. Become a part of us and work for our famous brands like MTV, VIVA, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Vh1 and Paramount. You will have the opportunity to discover your true talent in an innovative and passionate work environment that fits your lifestyle and fandom.
For our team in Budapest we are recruiting a:
Job ID#: PP
Position: Full time
- Create monthly programme plans and ensure that break patterns are suitable for all plans based on monthly grids.
- Plan and execute linear channel schedule for optimal channel performance and flow, taking into consideration performance analysis measures, content strategies and competitor activity.
- Prepare, update, and distribute monthly/weekly grid and monthly EPG to approved third parties.
- Schedule preparation across all platforms within scheduling systems, including break structures, episodic planning and publishing EPGs.
- Oversee daily schedule logs for optimal content and promo placement for performance and flow. Maintaining strong working relationships with Media Desk and Channel Operations.
- Achieve performance KPI’s for respective platforms.
- Work with promo planning team to ensure campaigns are implemented as required and adapted for local needs if required.
- Create and send annual, quarterly music reports for collecting societies (RRTV, MAHASZ, ARTISJUS), ensure that all Content & Music Reports met the deadlines.
- Develop and manage all on-air promotional media plans and monthly make list production schedules for local programming activity.
- Programme Database maintenance.
That’s why we want you:
- Previous content /media programming experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Understanding of new television and content landscape
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with continuous ability to reprioritize, applying media thinking and “best practice” knowledge to all areas of program planning with minimal guidance
- Strong detail and deadline orientation combined with great time management skills
- Ability to think “outside the box” and to challenge status quo
- Team player
- Advanced Excel & databases user skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Hungarian
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
Sounds just like you? Send us your CV and Motivation Letter to the e-mail address below. (Please add 'PROGRAMME PLANNER' to the subject!)
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.