Sanmina one of the world's premier Contract Manufacturer serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market is looking for employees to its site at Tatabánya (Hungary) for the following position:
- Cooperation with customer to develop a professional and stable business.
- Responsible for supply demand management – order receipt, scheduling, and confirmation.
- Cooperation with partner departments to ensure the availability of any resources, required.
- Active participation in inventory management.
- Facilitate the manufacturing and delivery processes.
- Responsible for manufacturing project P&L.
- Having quarterly price review with the customer and making necessary adjustments.
- Participating in quarterly business reviews.
- Monitoring customer AR.
- Coordinating of telecommunication and automotive projects
- Participating in NPI projects.
- Represent Sanmina to the customer and represent the customer to Sanmina
- Distribute weekly project key business indicator metrics
- Escalate to executive sponsors as appropriate to resolve issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Economy or Engineering.
- Experienced Program Manager with at least 2-3 years of relevant project management
- Extensive customer management and communication experience
- Experience of leading and managing cross-functional team
- Self motivating personality
- Active business English knowledge
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to E-mail cím megjelenítése .