Our multinational partner is looking for an experienced project manager, who would be responsible fro cross-functional project management. The Supply Chain Program Manager identifies, develops and implements the changes aiming at improving the operational performance of the Supply Chain.
- Based on the company strategy, the employee understands & proposes the Project management & Supply Chain management best practices in term of process, technology & organization.
- Build the business case, the detailed rational to obtain project approval.
- From the current state diagnostic, define project scope, objectives, approach, required resources and project schedule.
- Recommend & apply the most appropriate approach & project methodology.
- Handle the project deployment and change management while respecting the defined scope, costs & timeline.
- Identify dependencies between projects so as to optimize their implementation.
- University or college degree (Supply Chain major is an advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Supply Chain
- Experience of cross functional project management would be a great advantage
- Problem solving
- Autonomous, business & results oriented
- Ability to work with people in different levels of the organization
- Good communication & teamwork
- Drive change management
- Self motivated, open minded
- Strong Presentation skills
- Project management skills : Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, PMP certification would be a plus
- English: advanced working Proficiency
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése