- Participates (or may participate) in a leadership training program and occasionally substitutes the team leader as his/her deputy.
- Supervises the implementation of the tasks of the agents, and facilitates the information flow between team leader and subordinates.
- Participates in Team Management meetings when required.
- Solves more complex problems concerning applications and operation systems as well.
- Gives professional guidance to more junior staff.
- Makes proposals for optimizing processes.
- Fulfils administrative and ad hoc tasks given from higher level Management.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Advanced English language knowledge
- Excellent motivational skill, good problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work independently
- Structured mind set
- Self-confident, self-motivated attitude
- Stress tolerant ability
- Loyalty, empathy