NILFISK is the No. 1 global supplier of professional cleaning equipment. The company is a 100% Danish owned, global company with headquarter in Denmark. We have more than 50 sales companies and distributors world-wide, and a wide ranging product portfolio covering vacuum cleaners, floor care machines and high-pressure washers.
Currently we are looking for a
Production Planning Team Leader
Scope and responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Planners to keep sufficient inventory levels to optimize service levels and minimize working capital. Responsible for the planning of materials and production, providing resources and materials according to pre-established demand. Direct report to the Logistic Manager of the plant.
The team is responsible for:
- Provide forecast data to suppliers
- Planning production with considering demand and resources, place orders
- Update, maintain forecast in SAP
- Forecast analysis
- Develop and maintain Kanban system
- Contribute to ensure the required inventory level
The ideal candidate:
- BA/BSc, preferable in the field of economy or logistics
- 3-5 years experience in logistics at production company
- fluent English
- Excel on advanced level, SAP is an advantage
- Practical, structured way of thinking, high level problem solving skill
- growing, dynamic organisation, young, energetic team, multicultural environment
If you are interested in please send your application to the e-mail address below.