NILFISK is the No. 1 global supplier of professional cleaning equipment. The company is a 100% Danish owned, global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have more than 55 sales companies and distributors world-wide, and a wide ranging product portfolio covering vacuum cleaners, floor care machines and high-pressure cleaners. Our annual revenues are over 900 million and we have 5500 employees.
Currently we are looking for a
to manage assembly production (industrial vacuum cleaners and floorcare machines) in the biggest production facility of Nilfisk
- Manage 3 direct reports (leading two production areas and manufacturing engineering department) and responsible for the daily outcome of more than 200 assembly employees
- As a member of the plant management team facilitates continuous improvement actions in order to increase effectiveness, flexibility and maintain and develop high quality of products
- Cooperate with logistics and quality to ensure that daily output target are met
- In case of new product and/or technical changes implementation work closely with technical support department
- MSc or BSc in Engineering
- At least 5 years experience in production management, preferable in assembly or other manual type of operation
- Experience in lean production at a multinational company
- Good command of English
- Hands on personality with practical, proactive thinking
- Excellent leadership skills who is eager to succeed
If you are the one who wants to have an active role in an exciting transition period of our organisation please send your application ( Hungarian and English) to the e-mail address below.