A Global Leader: Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to our full service approach to design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing excellence.Pridgeon & Clay Kft. is located in Apostag, Hungary, a short 16 kilometers from Dunaújvaros.
Position: Production Manager
- Define, implement, and lead the achievement of production department goals.
- Work as a member of the management team to achieve plant safety, quality, production, and profit goals.
- Participate with other production managers within the corporation in developing best practices and implementing standard policies, procedures, and instructions for the production team.
- Be a contributing team member for the APQP process, specifically driving production department responsibilities.
- Participate in, lead, facilitate, and communicate production continuous improvements through Lean Initiatives such as, Kaizen (CIA), Value Analysis, Kanban, Error Proofing, Problem Solving, Standardized Work, Quick Set-Up, and Six Sigma activities.
- Ensure the upkeep and improvement of die maintenance and repair records in EAM.
- Mentor production team members, assisting in creating professional and technical growth goals for each team member.
- Review forward production demand and make recommendations for manpower level adjustments on a monthly basis, toward ensure necessary training is provided to the employees.
- Seek and implement cost reduction and cost avoidance plans.
- Review equipment capacity on a monthly basis and create contingency plans for key equipment.
- Ensure the coordination and implementation of engineering changes, tool modifications, and/or tool repairs for current production tooling with respect to price, part print level, process and delivery.
- Approve purchases necessary for continuous improvement and maintenance of equipment and tooling.
- Communicate with the sales, finance, APQP, engineering, and customer service teams regarding new business, relevant production finance data, new production launches, product engineering changes, and customer visits.
- Work with outside contractors to set internal standards and ensure they are met.
- Report key measurable activity to Director of Operations and executive staff monthly.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as production manager
- Technical knowledge in mechanical machining technology and series production.
- Experience in people management.
- College or university degree as a mechanical engineer or equivalent.
- Fluency both in Hungarian and English (written and spoken).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to perform projects with a high degree of details, exceptional professional attributes that include strategic thinking, dependability, confidentiality and the ability to set priorities.
You can be a part of a young dynamic team, with challenging tasks every day.
|Munkavégzés helye||Fejér megye|
|Kategória||Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, Távmunka / Otthoni munka|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Bács-Kiskun, Tolna, Somogy, Komárom-Esztergom, ... Pest, Veszprém, Fejér|