We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs. The job holder will be fully responsible for the delivery of 'Total Customer Service', meaning on-time, in-full, and right first time. Results will be achieved by managing the manufacturing processes and the people who work for them, and through liaising with the appropriate engineering and administrative support departments.
- Be responsible for the on-time delivery of zero defect, out of box and bespoke product to cost.
- Control the build, assembly and test processes, in-line with engineering recommendations and working together with Team Leaders.
- Utilise labour to achieve manufacturing efficiency at a minimum standard labour cost.
- Manage a program of Continuous Improvement across all areas within his/her control.
- Record and report Key Performance indicators.
- Liaise with the Engineering departments to agree the provision of new equipment and tooling, and to ensure the suitability and safety of existing equipment and tooling.
- Liaise with Engineering, R&D etc., to ensure the successful introduction of new products into manufacturing.
- Develop direct reports, through coaching and training programmes.
- Set objectives and review the performance of all employees within his/her control, using the company appraisal scheme as appropriate, and identifying any Training and Development needs.
- Ensure that a clean, tidy and hazard free work area is maintained at all times. Maintain a manufacturing area with the 'wow' effect.
- Be responsible for, and promote, the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees within his/her control - liaising with the Safety Officer to ensure that risk assessments are completed and Safe Systems of Work are set and followed. Also, to ensure that all plant, machinery and tools used within the production area, are properly maintained and fit for their purpose.
- 10+ years professional experience in electronics manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Fluency in English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions