Production Manager - Genève
Description: Your role Reporting to the Geneva Operation Director, the Production Manager will be in charge of the production of the pharmaceutical plant. Your Role:
- You manage a medium team and ensure continuity and reliability according to product quality standards.
- You are a good communicator and your interpersonal skills help you rapidly establishing your leadership within your team as well as with local and international management
- You will have great development perspectives and the opportunity to bring and utilize your know-how and expertise
- You will enjoy large autonomy in the daily management of your department
- You possess a Life Sciences degree and have a solid background in managing a team in a production environment, experience in aseptic production is a strong plus
- You master production processes and are experienced in cGMP environments as well as in FDA approved sterile manufacturing sites. Six Sigma methods are a strong plus
- You are have experience in a lean manufacturing methodologies
- You speak fluent English & French. Italian is a plus.