We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs. The job holder will be fully responsible for the delivery of on-time, in-full, and right first time products/components. Results will be achieved by managing the manufacturing processes and the people who work for them, and through liaising with the appropriate engineering and administrative support departments.
- To be fully responsible for the on-time delivery of out-of-box and bespoke, zero defect product to cost.
- As relevant, to control the build, assembly and test processes, in-line with engineering recommendations.
- To aim to achieve a minimum of 95% first time pass rate at Final Audit.
- To fully utilise labour to achieve manufacturing efficiency at a minimum standard labour cost.
- To manage a program of Continuous Improvement across all areas within his/her control.
- To record and report Key Performance indicators which may include understanding of ERP systems and reporting accordingly
- To manage material (Kanban, In-House-Transfers etc), and control the material in the area managed, including scrap and reject material.
- To liaise with the Engineering departments to agree the provision of new equipment and tooling, and to ensure the suitability and safety of existing equipment and tooling.
- To liaise with Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Management etc, to ensure the successful introduction of new products into manufacturing.
- To develop direct reports, through coaching and training programmes.
- To ensure the efficient management of all employees under his/her control.
- To set objectives and review the performance of all employees within his/her control, using the company appraisal scheme as appropriate, and identifying any Training and Development needs.
- To ensure that a clean, tidy and hazard free work area is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility for your own Health, Safety and Welfare - and that of others who may be affected by what you do, or fail to do - whilst complying with company Health and Safety Policy's and Procedures.
- 6+ years professional experience in electronics manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Understanding of the total quality concept, including ISO principles, and quality management systems
- Good command of English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions