We are seeking manager who has experience of automotive business especially in production planning and purchasing fields. The ideal candidate has good organization skill and communication as well. The candidates must be able to think strategically. The main task is to coordinate the work of various areas and work closely with the top management.
- To analyze all the information regarding production planning such as customer demand, required materials for the products, required equipments for each products, and required load to produce each products; in order to make sure total needs of a resource for future production.
- To plan necessary capacity of the production including total required equipments, headcounts, efficiency, schedule of the factory operations, based on the analysis above.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping purposes.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People.
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards.
- Management of Material Resources.
- Management of Personnel Resources.
- Operations Analysis.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or InformationMonitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings.
- Bachelor degree or higher (engineer, economist, logistics)
- 5 years experience of automotive/ wire harness business in production control and production planning
- Fluent English
- Managing skills but capability to do team work
- Computer skills (MS office, e-mail)
- Driving license
Other Personal Requirements:
- Oral Expression
- Critilcal Thinking
- Service Orientation
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Oral and Written Comprehension
- Information Ordering
- Problem Sensitivity
- Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
- Speech Clarity
- Near Vision
- Speech Recognition
If you are interested for the position, please, send us your English and Hungarian CV after the registration, in the following webpage:Link megjelenítése
További információ, JELENTKEZÉS