Realeyes is looking for a Product Owner to work together with our Chief Product Officer and our Design and Engineering teams to take our creative testing and media planning SaaS platform to the next level. The role is perfect, if you are a driven, energetic and diligent with a keen interest in team work, product management and strong belief that effortless UX is one of the key components of a successful SaaS offering.
Your primary task will be working on requirements, detailing out and prototyping features and actively managing the backlog for efficient execution.
- Quickly develop and maintain a clear understanding of the product, its features and the underlying technical infrastructure
- Work closely with CPO to help translate higher level business requirements into clear specifications and acceptance criteria that developers and testers can work with effectively Prototype UX, create wireframes and write good briefs to our
- Design teams to make sure our features are polished and feel effortless to use
- Ensure our engineering teams work at peak efficiency by keeping the backlog up to date and prioritised and ensure that feature delivery stays on track
- Identify and propose product improvements with high impact potential, based on A/B testing, customer feedback and their everyday interactions, internal team requirements and data driven usage analytics
Experience & Requirements:
- You’re an evangelist for UX that feels effortless.
- The feeling of doing something for the first time and having it behave completely as expected is what we want to deliver to our customers
- The first three items on your priorities list is customers, customers and customers.
- It\'s crucial to be able to inspire developers and designers to think about customers, and refocus product discussions back towards customers Data driven.
- We are all about quantifying emotions and helping clients make decisions based on solid data, not gut feelings.
- We need to do the same in our product development Skilled communicator: can distil complex ideas to make them universally understandable, pay attention to detail and be willing to explain the obvious.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Experience in working on a product that drives the customer from acquisition to revenue in a SaaS company is a strong plus, but not a requirement
- Past experience with coding or working on products applying machine learning can be of great advantage, but it\'s not a requirement
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a young but well-established international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Working with the hottest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning Budget for professional development
- Support in keeping your body fit and healthy
- Fun team with lots of varying interests and activities that we often join to do together
- Flexible hours