Nu Skin Europe
Founded in 1984 in the Unites States, with a commitment to providing quality skin care that features only premium, wholesome ingredients, Nu Skin remains true to this "all of the good, none of the bad" heritage today, developing innovative products that support the health and longevity of skin and hair.
For our Budapest Office, we are currently looking for a
Product Marketing Specialist (Biologist)
The main task of the Product Marketing Specialist is to provide a highly efficient scientific support in order to allow the clients, distributors and the fellow employees to have a better understanding on the Nu Skin products’ scientific background. In this role you will report to the Marketing Manager and have the following responsibilities:
- Establish a solid scientific understanding on different company products.
- Teach and coach employees on company products with/from a scientific point of view. Identify selling points for colleagues about the given products.
- Present the company's scientific side to our independent sales force at different company events.
- Travel around EMEA region as needed, providing presentations about Nu Skin’s science and products.
- Product marketing responsibilities.
- Create tutorials, video trainings, webinars to train our independent sales force.
- Fluent English presentations and communication.
- Scientific background - preferably degree in biology, pharmacy, biochemistry, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills with sales attitude.
- Willingness to travel (40%).
- 2 years’ work experience in a relevant position is an advantage.
- Biology teachers with excellent communication skills are welcome.
- You are a dedicated team player who also likes to work independently.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant.
- You are confident and you possess a problem-solving mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills to establish good relationships with all levels within and outside the organization.
- You are able to maintain a positive and uplifting work environment by possessing an enthusiastic and energetic personality.
If you recognize yourself in above qualifications, please send your application letter and CV in English to the e-mail address below.