We're looking for a passionate
to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions, and to help our partner expanding to new markets and domains.
Our partner’s product is a travel metasearch engine, an innovative, and simple tool to plan and book all aspects of your travel. As a Product Manager, you will be working in a start-up like environment with their talented team that builds the features and high quality, large scale systems and services that enable customers to search where they will find the best travel options for the cheapest price.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Identify revenue improvement opportunities via data analysis
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, doing your daily job in English within an international team
- Passion to get the right stuff done
- Experience in travel and/or e-commerce industry
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with online A/B testing tools, execution and analysis of A/B test results
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of French or other foreign languages
What our partner offers:
- Young and enthusiastic international team.
- A competitive salary.
- Rewarding environment and an easy to access, calm and cozy office in the heart of Budapest.
- A chance to work on the hottest area of travel sector and the ability to impact the business, you can make a difference!